The Item Details screen lists and allows editing of the item’s information:
- Inventory Info – stocked an expiration dates, location, amount at hand and quantity.
- Product Info – name, brand, category, photos.
- Item Info – item notes, price and store where acquired.
The item’s inventory info is controlled by the toolbar buttons where you can change or update the quantity, usage, status and location:
- Delete – removed the item from both inventory and timeline.
- Increase Quantity – increases the quantity / number of items.
- Finish / Spoil – moves the item out of the inventory and updates the item status accordingly.
- Amount at hand – for items that are partially used up.
- Location – updates where the item is stored (see custom locations).
Product & Item Info
The product & item info is listed underneath the product photo. Tap ‘Edit’ for edit mode where you can edit or add to the data.
From the item details screen:
- Submit a new product photo.
- Access extra photo options.
In the extra photo options screen you can:
- Set photo as default.
- Report / flag photo.
- Edit photo’s background.