The Add Items screen is where you scan or look-up items to add to your inventory:
- Tap + in the inventory screen to bring up the add items screen.
- Switch between scan mode and product look-up mode.
- Items are queued at the bottom of the screen.
- Add to Inventory to add all queued items to the inventory.
The barcode scanner is the default mode:
- Point the camera at a barcode and the item will be queued at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe the scanner to the right to switch to look-up mode.
- For any unrecognized products Pantry Check will prompt you to take a photo. You can also update the product details and change photos at anytime.
The product look-up mode allows you to search for products by name:
- Search by name, including products without barcode.
- Swipe the search screen to the left to switch to scan mode.
- Tap ‘New’ to the right of the search field to create a custom product entry.
With custom locations configured, Pantry Check presents a screen to review where items go upon adding the to the inventory.